Saturday, November 12, 2016

Voters Were Fed Up With LIars


I was told that those who voted for Trump were fed up with lying politicians, such as the crooked and vicious Killery, and that's why so many voted for Trump, the super-liar.

And because he is an outsider.  Only outsiders fly in their own helicopters and own several houses where those can land.

But now we are told that Killery isn't even a killery!

In his first television interview since winning the presidential election, Donald Trump described on CBS News' "60 Minutes" his phone call with Hillary Clinton and said that the former secretary of state is strong and smart.
"It was a lovely call, and it was a tough call for her, I mean, I can imagine. Tougher for her than it would have been for me. I mean, for me, it would have been very, very difficult," Trump sad, referring to Clinton's call after Trump secured victory. "She couldn’t have been nicer. She just said, 'Congratulations, Donald, well done.'"
"And I said, 'I want to thank you very much, you were a great competitor.' She is very strong and very smart," he added in the interview set to air in full on Sunday.
The lies, they are never-ending.

Also check my post below for the evidence of Donald-the-weathervane.  He is running away from his wider base as fast as he can, straight into the arms of the money boyz and Christianists.  But he has not said anything about his narrow base of white supremacists misogynists, the people who just might be doing all that recent harassing of minorities and white women.  I haven't heard a peep from him about the importance of respect and so on.